|Rockville, MD 20850
|427 Side Oiler V8
|4 speed manual transmission
|British Racing green
|Cashmere Bucket seat interior
1966 AC Cobra 427 Side Oiler Wide Body 600HP!!!
• Beautiful very authentic factory build with no expense spared
• Authentic and ultra rare Ford “”FE”” 427 side oiler Aluminum head V8 W/ 8 downdraft Weber carbs est 600HP!
• Engine dress up package w/Cobra aluminum Valve covers and aluminum Oil pan
• Authentic HD Ford Top Loader close ratio 4 speed transmission
• Authentic Jaguar fully independent rear suspension with in board disc brakes, polished and detailed
• Upgraded dual external mounted oil filters
• Upgraded electronic MSD ignition system and Mallory electronic distributor
• Upgraded Aluminum Radiator w/ triple electric front and rear fans
• Great looking Dove Aluminum surge tank
• Factory correct, great sounding headers & chrome side-pipe exhaust
• Original style Pin drive Knock off Halibrand style wheels w/ raised white letter BFG radial T/A’s
• Mirror finish British racing green paint show waxed and detailed (stripes can be added)
• Great looking Cashmere tan leather interior w/ matching full carpets
• Optional 4 point harness seat belts and chrome roll bar
• Optional Smiths gauges w/ 8K tach-180 mph speedo-oil-water temp-oil pressure-volts
• Optional Full roadster bumpers (can be changed to quick jacks)
• Optional Soft top with windows
• Great looking Moto-lita style wood steering wheel
If you ordered this car in 1966 this is how you would do it with a 427 side oiler, 4spd, roll bar, side-pipes and knock off
Halibrand style wheels which would be one serious Cobra just as it is today!
- Set your own reserve
- Go Live in DAYS
- Keep 100% of the Sale Price
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.